Monday, June 28, 2010

The Ladder


Even though we encountered a lot of people at the airport, the kittens made it to their destination.

After dropping off the kittens, Black and I came home. We talked for a bit before he had to go to work. I made myself a yummy breakfast (scrambled eggs with cheese and thin bagels).

After breakfast, I sat down to do a little reading. I heard a lot of commotion outside. I peeked out the window and to my surprise there was an unknown man outside placing a ladder on the house. I was a little taken back because Black always lets me know when workers are coming to house. I thought about going outside and talking to the man but then decided I needed to talk to Black.

I called him at work and he was not expecting anyone. He made a phone call and it seemed it was the person Black hired to paint the shutters but there had been some miscommunication about calling before coming. I was just happy to hear that the strange man was suppose to be here and I did not have to do anything but stay out of the way. I am sure the shutters will look grand!

2 comments:

Black Cat said...

LOL what a surprise. Those old shutters look really good now with a new coat of paint.

Grand Kat said...

The best part was you didn't have to paint, right.