Thursday, June 17, 2010

Cleaning the Classroom

This Monday I picked Kit Kat up from school. We went straight to Momoko's classroom. Little Kat held some gallon plastic bags open. Kit Kat scooped up Momoko's fish to transport them home. She had trouble catching the small fast ones. I lugged the big fish tank to my car after Kit Kat emptied the water. We did not even see Momoko because she got called into an emergency meeting.

Today I got Kit Kat from her last day of school before summer. We dropped by McDonald's to get the family a snack. Then we went to Momoko's classroom to get it ready for summer. I had to take a lot of staples out of the wall. So did Kit Kat. Little Kat was eager to take the big trash bin out to the dumpster. He later called me up on my cell to tell me he got locked out of school.

I was busy using newspaper and construction paper to close off Momoko's bookshelves. There will be other people in her room during the summer. Have to keep her books safe. Then I ran out of tape. I only brought what was in the tape gun. Little Kat and I made a run to the store to stock up on more packing tape. Then we got a bit of Mexican food to keep up working through the evening. We finally got it all done. Momoko's classroom looks great now. Everything is all packed up and clean.

Next stop is Sonic on the road and then the beach.

1 comment:

Grand Kat said...

You made me tried and hungry just ready about your adventures. Happy Sonic!!