Thursday, June 3, 2010

Working From Home

I got up early this morning. Went to McDonald's for breakfast. Got some sandwiches off the dollar menu. When I drove back home, I saw Kit Kat waiting at her bus stop.

My contractors came real early this morning. That helped them quickly install Little Kat's new air conditioning unit. When Little Kat got home, he used the remote control to set the temperature to 60 degrees in his room. Guess he was tired of being hot for so long.

The contractors also got rid of the nasty yellow toilet in our basement. They replaced it with a fresh new white one. One contractor tried to secure our gate with some screws. However the hornets attacked him and he refused to work on it any more. Now I got to get that Raid to get the work done.

1 comment:

Grand Kat said...

Sounds coooolll in your house now!!