Saturday, June 5, 2010

Mirror Mirror on the Wall

I bought my dresser a long time ago. We are talking 7 or 8 years ago. Along with the dresser I purchased a mirror. Funny thing is that the mirror has been in its box all these years. I never set it up.

Now that Momoko has this huge wardrobe in our bedroom, she needed more room on her side of the bed. So I moved the armoire out of the bedroom. Before moving the bed, I pulled out the old mirror. Behind it was a lot of dust and mold on the baseboards of the wall.

So today I scrubbed down the wall and tried to assemble the mirror on my dresser. It was tough. The thing had a lot of part but no directions. Of course the steel rods holding up the mirror did not have the right holes to secure it to the dresser. The drill took care of that. Momoko helped hold the mirror in place as I secured it. Our bedroom is looking better and better every day.

3 comments:

Momoko said...

I think there is a lesson in all this.

Grand Kat said...

ok I give where did you put it?

Black Cat said...

The mirror is in our master bedroom. It is attached to the back of my dresser, which is up against the wall on my side of the bed.