Monday, July 12, 2010

Gun Swordsman

Momoko and I finished watching our Angelic Layer anime series on Netflix. There were a whopping 26 episodes to see. I think this represents a whole year or season of the show.

I proposed that we watch a new anime series. Momoko though we needed a break. So I started watching a new series by myself. It is about a gun swordsman. Actually I don't understand it all just yet. The guy looks like a cowboy, but he can summon an "armor".

Today was a good eating day. For lunch we went out, and I had a steak. Then after a movie, we went out again for some appetizers. Had some stuffed mushrooms, as well as some mini burgers. We even ate some doughnuts and chocolate for dessert.

This week I stay home and lean some programming on my own. I love this idea.

1 comment:

Grand Kat said...

My kinda of weekend, food and relax and a little movie on the side.