Thursday, July 15, 2010

Another Day at Home

Our contractor returned today. He patched up the kids bathroom wall. Now he was not able to match the pink tiles in the shower. He also put the finishing touches on mine and Momoko's shower. This little drippy shower has been transformed into a power massage shower.

For lunch I went to my favorite restaurant, Pizzaria Uno's. I got a waitress who seemed to know me. Too bad I did not know her. Got two bowls of the all you can eat Broccoli and Cheese soup. Also had a Caesar salad which initially came out with no salad dressing.

I went out to cut the grass today. The temperature was very hot. And the sun really put a beating down on me. Wouldn't you know it? I ran out of iced tea during the ordeal. I put our weed wacker to good use in the back yard. The weeds were absolutely out of control back there.

Tomorrow I plan to sleep in. Then I am going to write a couple new programs to learn the stuff. Momoko and I plan to eat a simple dinner - Jerry's subs and pizzas.

2 comments:

Momoko said...

You did get a little red around the ears Black.

Grand Kat said...

Once again I get tried just reading everything you do around the yard. Pat Pat, do you feel the love.