Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Sunday Storm


On Sunday, Black and I decided to get a bite to eat at Outback. It was a nice dinner but as we were finishing the lights went out.

Apparently, a storm had rolled in and was reeking havoc. The lights quickly came back on and Black immediately asked for the check. He was ready to go home.

I wanted to stay a little bit until the storm passed but he was driving and I didn't want to get left behind. The lights flickered a few more times before we were able to get the billed paid. They were having problems because the computers went down. After the bill was paid, we high tailed it out of there.

Black picked me up at the front so I wouldn't be a drown cat. There were lots of branches down but the rain was slowing as we got home. A lot of people in our area lost power due to the downed trees, we were very lucky to get home safe and still have power!

3 comments:

Black Cat said...

I thinked I picked up most of those branches in our back yard today.

Grand Kat said...

Did the weather remind you of
home?

Momoko said...

Yes but it is never as bad as home.