Wednesday, July 21, 2010

A Day of Surprises!

Today I had a few sweet surprises at school. We have been working on a group project and the team member that was a slacker last week actually stepped up to the plate and practically completed the project. I do not have to spend hours doing stuff for homework and we got out of class early today.

I also asked my teacher about getting materials for my classroom. She said she would try to work on getting everyone some models of atoms but in the meantime, she gave me a set of for my classroom. I was the only one that receive this special gift.

3 comments:

Black Cat said...

Hmm. Now what does that model look like? Is it some styrofoam balls connected by steel wire or something?

Momoko said...

It is a bunch of Styrofoam balls and toothpick like sticks.

Grand Kat said...

What a deal, I smell teacher's pet.