Thursday, February 4, 2010

A Good Helping of Snow


Well, they say we are gonna get a lot of snow tomorrow...maybe 30 inches by the time everything is done sometime Saturday. I really am not expecting it to snow that much but I am sure we will get a good helping. I have already filled up my car and went grocery shopping (thanks to Black) so I do not have to fight the mad rush for bread, milk and toilet paper. The kittens are I are hoping for a day off tomorrow but we will probably get to go home a little early and that is just as nice.


On a sad note, our zoo's "baby" panda has grown up enough to be returned to China and he left today. We will miss him!

5 comments:

オテモヤン said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Black Cat said...

Goodbye zoo panda. We will miss you.

Grand Kat said...

Great to see you blogging again, hope the snow is not that deep or you will off of school for a week.

Black Cat said...

Can we get a translation on that Chinese from the irst comment.

Momoko said...

I got a translation on that Chinese comment...it was inappropriate for our blog so I deleted it!