Sunday, February 21, 2010

Sunday is Work Day

Sunday is the day of the week I reserve for chores. I do things like all my laundry, and paying the bills. Today was no different. I even ran the sweeper all over the house. Our new Shark vacuum worked well.

Momoko and Kit Kat went out to see a movie. Little Kat and I were left at home. We decided to do a bit of boys night out. I asked Little Kat where he wanted to eat. The top of his list was Silver Diner because of their kicking crab soup.

We were going to go to the local Silver Diner. However Little Kat remembered there was a new one close to the apartments where he used to live. So we took a road trip. We were home before Momoko and Kit Kat got back.

At night Momoko had trouble printing to the wireless laser printer. I could not print either. Nothing seemed to work. The printer was "offline". I googled this problem. Many people said reinstall the drivers. As soon as I started the reinstall on my computer, everybody's printing started working. It was a miracle.

1 comment:

Grand Kat said...

You sure have had a problem or two with this printer. Crab soup sounds gooooooood!