Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Tech Club Cancel

Momoko goes to college class on Tuesday nights. So I pick Little Kat up from school. This week he was supposed to start "Tech Club" after school. It has something to do with computers. The good news is that I don't have to leave work early if Little Kat stays after school for club.

Today Momoko called me up and said that Tech Club was cancelled for today. Great. I still had a lot of work to do. But I had to run to pick up Little Kat. Once I got him, we headed over to Petco to get fish and gerbil food.

At first, Little Kat tried to pick up some random bag of food. But it was for mice. I guess gerbils could eat the food too. However I made him search for a bag that was specific for gerbils. By the time we got home, Kit Kat was already here watching her favorite TV show (CSI?).

I realized that my library books were due. So were Kit Kat's. We headed to the library as Little Kat studied. Now I am going to read my new library book as Kit Kat cooks us up some lasagna. Come home quick Momoko. Otherwise there may be no lasagna for you.

2 comments:

Grand Kat said...

I hope Momoko got some food. I am sure the pets are all happy now.

Kit Kat said...

I like watching CSI or any other shows like it I find them interesting.