Wednesday, February 24, 2010

You've Got Mail

Normally Momoko and I get all the mail from the mailman. They are either bills or junk mail. There always seems to be a lot of it. Once in a while Little Kat will get a magazine.

Lately there has been a mail change. Kit Kat is getting all this mail. And they are from colleges. Huh? This kat is only a sophomore. Why are colleges hounding her already?

It seems Kit Kat took some test at school. And she marked that it was ok for colleges to send her stuff. They are jumping on the band wagon. Times are tough. Colleges need students to make that $$$.

Perhaps the best way to look at this is that Kit Kat did well on her tests. So the colleges want her. As long as they are ponying up for some scholarships, I say let there be mail for Kit Kat.

2 comments:

Grand Kat said...

I am not sure I would want all that mail unless they were going to do something like that.

Kit Kat said...

I know! Most of the time I end up throwing them away because they are schools I definitly don't want to go to.