Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Snow Day Surprise

Whenever there is a snow day, I put on my snow clothes and head to work. I also pack a backpack full of business clothes in case I appear too casual.

Before going to lunch, I reached into my backpack to get my sunglasses. I figured it might be sunny with all the reflective snow outside.

I felt a pair of sunglasses in my bag. But then I felt something else too. There was another pair of sunglasses in there. It was my long lost pair. I must have left them in there the last time it snowed.

Yay. Now I don't need to go out and buy another backup pair of glasses. A good find that made a good day indeed.

1 comment:

Grand Kat said...

I see that you should be getting some more snow this weekend bundle up tight and watch some good movies. Oh don't forget to stock up on the munchies.