Monday, February 15, 2010

We Are Free to Roam About

Yesterday morning I woke up hearing what sounded like a snow plow. Looking out the window, I saw a guy with a small front end loader cleaning the snow on our street. It was about time. We have been snowed in for a week. I worked from home all last week.

Today I celebrated the cleared snow by going into the office for work. Everyone else had off due to President's Day. It was hectic at work. The only good thing about going in is that when I leave, I am done with work. Working from home I get calls around the clock.

There was a lot of traffic on the road when I came home. This was because it had started snowing again. The clear road on our street also allowed the UPS guy to finally come with our big package. I bought this Shark vacuum cleaner online. Kit Kat researched about found it to be the best rated vacuum in our price range. The kids were excited and have been vacuuming the house ever since I got home. Let's hope this one lasts longer then our current one.

2 comments:

Momoko said...

I hope the shark keeps biting that floor junk for a long, long time!

Grand Kat said...

You will have to tell me if the shark works as well as the rating say it does.