Friday, February 26, 2010

Missing Trash Can Lid

Last night I took out the trash can. That's because the trash man comes early on Friday. Momoko told me Friday was supposed to be windy. So I placed the can right up against the back of my truck.

Sure enough the trash man came and left by the time I woke up this morning. Before work I like to roll in the trash cans. However I could not find the lid. I looked down the street. I looked under the truck. It was nowhere to be found.

So I thought about what the trash dudes do. They normally throw the lid on the curb in the yard. I looked around and found the lid by our house. The thing must have blown across the front yard to the house. Gail force winds.

1 comment:

Grand Kat said...

Sorry about your lids but at least you found them. Bad wind.