Wednesday, February 10, 2010

School's Out


OK, I am getting a little tired of the snow. Everything is white again. We had the cars dug out and now we are back where we started. We haven't had mail or newspaper delivery since Friday. They have canceled school until Tuesday and we are trying to keep ourselves busy. We have been playing family games both board games and the Wii. Kit said she couldn't wait for school to get started because sometimes you need a break from your family. In other words, she has had enough of us...tsk..tsk

3 comments:

Kit Kat said...

I MISS MY FRIENDS!! And I do have fun with the family its just I want to see them again.

Grand Kat said...

Now is she talking Girl friends or BOY friends? Teenagers!
Keep up with the shoveling now, tee hee.

Black Cat said...

The postman actually came today. What a trooper. Where is the UPS guy with my packages???