Friday, February 12, 2010

Sopapilla Surprise

Last night Momoko was not tired when we went to bed. So we stayed up talking. There was just one problem with this plan. I had to get up for work early today. It was painful. I had trouble staying awake.

I got out of work early for us to go to a reception for Momoko's colleague. We got out of the house, taking a bumpy ride over the snow. At the reception, Little Kat and I let Momoko and Kit Kat sit at the main table. We had some seats over to the side.

The good part about being on the side was that we could get some food. Momoko missed the meal. Afterwards we were going to do shopping. Before that Momoko wanted some food. Got some Mexican. The best part was the sopapilla dessert we all shared. Apparently the rest of the family had this before at the restaurant. It was so good I wanted to order a second helping.

1 comment:

Grand Kat said...

Yum, I fixed a sopapilla desert since you made my mouth water for some.