Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Change of Plans +1 to 8


Yesterday the temperature was moderate. Then it dropped during the night. The weathermen thought we might test the all time lows for the area. I was scheduled to go work at the customer site this week. Great. I packed my bag the night before, and set my alarm an hour earlier than normal.

Momoko and Little Kat's schools opened two hours late today due to the weather. Momoko brought Kit Kat along with her to help at school. I was supposed to leave for work before Little Kat. I called the big boss, asking which room I should head to when I got to the customer building. He told me I did not need to go in today. Woo hoo.

I asked Little Kat if he wanted a ride to school. No reason for him to wait out in the freezing cold. He liked that plan. While he was getting ready, I went to pick up some breakfast for us. I brought it home and we ate together. Then I drove him to his school.

The weird thing is that my clutch was sticky due to the cold weather. Ouch. We made it to school fine. I got home and started my work day down in the basement as usual. Might have to go to the customer building tomorrow. We shall see. In other news, I forgot how many minutes I was supposed to exercise on each machine today. I decide to make it 8 minutes apiece on the treadmill and bike.

No comments: