Thursday, January 9, 2014

Old Soup Cans +1 to 10


I was printing out some receipts late one night this week. The printer ran out of paper. Fine. I would just fill it up with the paper in the shelf underneath it. Not only did I not find any backup paper in the shelf, I found some contraband that Little Kat stashed there.

Little Kat has times and foods he is not supposed to eat. When he decides to eat anyway, he stashes the evidence in weird places. It just so happens that the stand that holds the printer is one of those places. I found some used soup cans, complete with dirty spoons in them. There were also a bunch of empty soda cans in there. Big time fail.

Momoko judged Little Kat and decided to put him in charge of trash for a month. That means he needs to empty all the trash cans when they are full. In addition to taking the trash bags out to our outdoor trahs cans, he needs to take those cans to and from the curb on trash days.

In other news, Little Kat contacted his uncle. He found out that the Rolex he sent Little Kat was fake. Oh well. I called the local Rolex dealer. I asked whether Little Kat's diagnosis of a bad battery could be on the mark. The dealer said real Rolex's do not use batteries, they use the movement of your arm to power them. He also told me the average cost to repair a Rolex is $750. Good thing it was a fake.

Finally I am up to 10 minutes on both the treadmill and stationary bike. Double digits.

No comments: