Friday, January 3, 2014

Let It Snow


The weatherman predicted that the temperature would drop and we would get snow. He said we might get an inch or so. Nope. Got three to four inches I saw. Maybe more. Last night I waited until the snow stopped falling. Then I went out to shovel our driveway.

It was really late when I started to shovel. I did not feel right running the snow blower in the middle of the night. Therefore I used the good old fashioned snow shovel. My showel is very wide. It is designed to help make it easier for you to remove snow. I needed the help.

Half way though the job I got tired. I knew to pace myself so I would not overwork myself. The problem was that the snow started falling again. The area that I cleared started getting more snow. I went back over the area, and spread out some rock salt. Then I went to the other areas.

This morning I needed to go into the office briefly. I took Momoko's car because it was dry under the carport. That and she had four wheel drive. When I got back from work, I cleaned off my car and started clearing the rest of the driveway. I hate snow.

No comments: