Monday, January 13, 2014

Rumble Under the Hood +1 to 13


Every time my bro comes over, I rearrange the cars in the driveway to create a spot for him. The mail lady goes cuckoo whenever we park a car on the street. So we have to play musical cars in the driveway. This past weekend, I heard a strange noise when I drove Momoko's car to the edge of the driveway. Her brakes must be shot.

I told Momoko she needed to get those things fixed. We scheduled a time near the end of my workday to drop the car off at my mechanic's shop. It was tough leaving a little early from work. All day long I rushed to get my work done. I finished just about in time.

My mechanic was not in his shop when we arrived. But his son was there as usual. He thought he could take care of the brakes plus changed the oil in about a day. Great. Hopefully we can return tomorrow and pick up the car. I will feel better when the brakes are made whole again. I drive Momoko's car sometimes when I have the family with me.

On the exercise front, I am up to 13 minutes a piece on the treadmill and bike. That adds up to 26 minutes of exercise per day. As soon as I hit 30 minutes, I am going to decrease the time and pump up the intensity of the workout. Don't want to spend too much time in the home gym.

No comments: