Sunday, January 12, 2014

Food Details +1 to 12


Momoko and I received Outback Steakhouse gift cards from my mom for Christmas. We went last Sunday and had a good time. So we returned today to use up the rest of our credits. We started with a spinach and artichoke dip appetizer. The chips were so warm. It was delicious. Lots of chess was put in that dip. I drank a mini vanilla milkshake without any whipped cream. Momoko got Cherry Coke.

Next I had a caesar salad. Momoko had a clam chowder cup of soup. Then our steaks came. We both ordered the Outback Special, which is their least expensive cut. Momoko got a loaded sweet potato on the side. I ordered some remoulade sauce, which is kind of like a french dressing. I dip my steak in there. We shared some sauteed mushrooms.

Tonight Little Kat is supposed to grill us up some pork chops for dinner. Grandma taught him how to cook them right. Little Kat came in around an hour ago. He told me it took over 15 minutes to start the grill. He had run out of propane. Luckily he forsaw this possibility long ago, and had me buy a backup canister of propane fuel. Time to go get another backup can.

No comments: