Monday, January 6, 2014

Lifeline +1


Last year I signed up with a service provider to host my web site. Well it was going to be a web site I created. All in all, it cost around $75 for the year. I figured that was a reasonable price since they offered a $100 coupon for advertising with Google. The only caveat was that the coupon expired at the end of the year.

I thought I would finish my school and get busy creating some ads. However I was just too busy at work at first. Then I was tired. And I went on vacation and wanted a vacation from everything, including figuring out my ads. The coupon expired before I could collect on it. I was bummed.

This week I got a letter in the mail from my provider. They were giving out a $150 coupon for ads. I only got a couple months to redeem it. This is my chance. Time to get busy and try out some ads. Yippee.

No comments: