Friday, January 17, 2014

Treadmill Powerup +1


I planned to increase the instensity of my treadmill walkig at the end of January. I figured after two straight weeks of walking 15 minutes each day on the thing, I would have gained some stamina. Today I was feeling a little froggy. So I decided what the heck? I punched the treadmill speed up a notch.

Previously when I had tried the higher treadmill levels, I would feel like I was getting a heart attack after a few minutes. Not today. Sure, I felt it going fast. There was some extra burn. But I could handle it. I went the whole 15 minutes without getting winded.

What is this? I have only been working out on the treadmill for two or three weeks tops. I guess the daily dose of exercise, increasing the length of time I walked did the trick. I will hang tight at this need speed for a while. Maybe after a month or two I will even conquer a higher level speed. Go Voltron Force.

No comments: