Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Keep Going +1

I had a busy day yesterday. Even though it was a day off from work, a lot of activities were scheduled up. We finally installed our new pantry. Moving the food out of the old pantry and into the new was not too hard. But securing the new pantry to the wall was taxing. I had to climb high with a laffer to get above the new tall pantry. Then we had to find some brackets to secure to the wall.

At the end of the night, I figured I better do some exercise as I had a busy week ahead of me at work. Got on the treadmill and planned ot do 15 minutes as usual on the higher setting. I was reading an interesting chapter from the latest book I have on my Kindle. The chapter was a long one. Before I knew it, I had run for 27 minutes on the treadmill. Woo hoo.

No comments: