Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Rolex Baby +1 to 9


I was busy after lunch collecting trash in the house to take to the outdoor trash can. I thought I heard a noise outside. But I continued collecting trash. When I finally assembled the trash bag, I found two packages outside. Once was the Shark Sonic Duo carpet and hard wood cleaner. I ordered one just like pop-pop had purchased.

The other package was for Little Kat from his uncle. Apparently Little Kat left his new watch over his uncle's house. He was lucky that it got shipped back to Little Kat promptly. I heard that was a "surprise" in the box as well. Little Kat came hold and told me the surprise was a Rolex watch! The thing just needs some batteries.

Not sure whether this is a real Rolex or not. I do know we need to go get some batteries for it. In other news, I exercised on the treadmill and bike today. Spent 9 minutes on each of them. Tomorrow I got for 10 minutes on each. I don't get fatigued because I am not running at high speeds or biking against heavy restraints. Good stuff.

No comments: