Friday, January 31, 2014

No Communication


Today Momoko and I had parent teacher conferences with Little Kat's teachers. I was there to see only one teacher in particular. Last time we met, I told the dude that Little Kat sent him email. He got the email. He just did not reply back. I figured the teacher got the message to respond to Little Kat's emails.

Imagine my shock when Little Kat said the teacher was still not responding to his emails. Little Kat gave me printouts of some of those emails. I brought a copy to our meeting today. I told the teacher that this was not acceptable.

I might have gone on for a minute or two about the failure. The guy deserved it for giving Little Kat a bad grade when the he would not respond to multiple email requests for help from Little Kat. I told the teacher this was his last chance to reform or he gets reported to the principal.

Business has taught me that everyone reports to someone higher in the chain of command. If someone is not doing right by you, then you must alert their boss. It is the best way to get service and satisfaction.

No comments: