Sunday, January 19, 2014

Slackers Gonna Slack +1


Earlier this week, Kit Kat had been assigned to make an appointment with her doctor. On that day she slept in as usual. Before I knew it, she had left for the movies with her boyfriend. She came back late. I asked her if she made the docotor's appointment. Nope. Fail.

Yesterday Momoko gave Little Kat a list of six items to complete. Turns out he slacked off, disassembling an old PC. By nightfall, none of the items were complete. What the heck is going on here. Two out of two children are slacking hard.

The kids have been living with me in my house for 10 years. How can such kids be slackers after being under my watch for so long. There is nobody else to blame. Time to dig deep and figure out how to correct this mess. Luckily tonight is family meeting night...

No comments: