Friday, January 10, 2014

Hot Stuff +1 to 11

Little Kat got a heated throw (small blanket) for Christmas from Momoko. It was a big hit with the family. Little Kat found people borrowing his blanket a lot. He also found that his blanket was too short. It could not cover his tall body when he was in bed.

Momoko asked me to buy both the kids large heated blankets for their beds. She picked out the exact blankets and colors on Amazon for me to purchase. I thought I was set to get them as I recently signed up for Amazon Prime. That is a program where I get free 2 day shipping for most items they sell.

Unfortunately the blankets did not qualify for Amazon Prime. They were sold by some other company that just advertised through Amazon. That's okay. I paid for the normal shipping. Amazon estimated that we would have the blankets by the end of next week.

The kids were excited that a box from the manufacturer arrived for me today. Indeed it was their queen sized heated blankets. Little Kat was confused because there were two controls for heating on his blanket. He eventually figured that they were his and hers controls for the two sides of the large blanket.

In other news, I got so into my zombie apocalype book while walking on the treadmill that I forgot to bump up my workout to 11 minutes. That's okay. I remembed when I was on the bike, and went back to finish up my treadmill time.

No comments: