Friday, April 12, 2013

Ait Conditioning Repair +1


The air conditioning on Momoko's car started to fail. It would not blow cold air. Time to take the car into the dealer. They would not have enough time to correct the problem on the weekend. So we needed to bring it in on a weekday. By we I mean me (and Momomko).

I thought Momoko could just drive Kit Kat's car to work. But Kit Kat protested. Instead I got signed up to drive Momoko to the dealer and to her work. That is all fine and dandy except Momoko needs to be at school early. Thus I got up at 5am to ensure we were the first customer at the dealership when it opened this morning.

After dropping off the car, I swung by Chik-Fil-A to grab Momoko some breakfast. Turns out there was not much traffic on the road that early. Momoko got to school in record time. The good news was that the A/C fix was minor. It cost little money and was done today.

I have to stay on the clock until 5pm daily. So Kit Kat picked up Momoko from work and drove her to the dealership.

No comments: