Thursday, April 4, 2013

Fun Times


Momoko was tired this morning. Had to delay lunch and wake up for a bit. Little Kat was fine with that, as he slept in very late. We dropped Kit Kat and Momoko off at a crepe breakfast place. Then Little Kat and I went to a restaurant that serves pickled beets as a side. It took us a while to get seated. Then it took a while to place our order. Momoko texted us saying that she and Kit Kat were ready. We had not received our food yet. The just had to wait.

After lunch we drove down to the boardwalk. We dropped Momoko off a number of streets up from the end of the boardwalk because he leg hurts and she cannot walk much. Then Little Kat and I parked the car. They just started charging for parking. Little Kat calls this the beginning of the season. Kit Kat went and rented Little Kat a fun cycle. I took the low bike for a ride. The cold air hurt my face and I went fast.

Afterward the bike rental, we drove back to the hotel for a short rest. A few hours later I woke up and we rallied the family. I drove us out west to eat dinner at Soninc since this is our last night at the beach. Tried their new spicy chicken. It was tasty. Got another slushie since the last one was so good. It started raining and sleeting as we were at Sonic. Tomorrow morning we head back homre.

No comments: