Monday, April 1, 2013

Easter Celebration +1


Momoko wanted to do something special for Easter this year. We were not going over to my mom's house as usual. So Momoko though the kids could cook up an Easter dinner. The kids were not into it. I thought that would be a wsste as well. Not only would there be hours of cooking, there would be a lot of cleaning to do afterwards. Instead we propsed that we visit Cici's pizza for a mid-day dinner.

Cici's is an all you can eat pizza buffet. They also have pasta, salad, and dessert at the buffet. I know them for their weird pizzas. Personally I like their mac and cheese pizza. The kids like their taco pizza. Momoko does not care for their pizza. However we do not visit Cici's often. So Momoko accepted our idea.

In the morning, Kit Kat slept in. She was too sick to attend our Easter celebration. It was just Momoko, Little Kat, and I. For some reason I was the appointed driver. I was also the one who paid for the food. Luckily they were having a special $5 per person deal. I splurged for soft drinks as well since we were doing fine money wise.

Momoko was supposed to verify that our favorite Cici's location was actually open for Easter. They never picked up their phone. So we went to another location across town. We thought there would be nobody there as it was Easter Sunday. Wrong. There was a line at the door. When we got in, we had Little Kat run over and reserve us a table.

I ate tons of pizza. When Momoko and I first went into line, some kids came between us trying to get at the pizza. I told the scrub that he needed to back up to the end of the line. He obeyed. Little Kat tried some of the things Momoko and I skipped. For example, he ate some pasta, soup, and "pasta salad". By mistake I drank Coke the whole time I was there. I only found at they had Doctor Pepper as we were heading out. Drat.

No comments: