Monday, April 29, 2013

Birthday Special +1


Momoko is preparing for a safety inspection in her classroom. She needed me to bring Little Kat to her after school to help. Luckily I worked extra last week and a bit on the weekend. So I took the afternoon off.

Little Kat and I dropped by McDonald's on the way to Momoko's school. Ordered everyone a large fry and large coke with their burger. The person in the drive through window kept telling me that I ordered one medium coke. Took a while to convince her that the person who took our order got it wrong. Little Kat was pleased that they gave us a medium coke in addition to a large coke for him. Double the fun.

After dropping off Little Kat, I returned home. Kit Kat was doing some homework for her psychology class. She had to watch some depressing movie and write about it. They seem to like to involve multimedia in the homework projects. I took a short nap, then drove Kit Kat and myself to dinner.

Kit Kat is part of a club at the local diner. She gets every 5th meal free. She also gets a buy one get one free meal on her birthday. Woo hoo. I like coupons like that. Was disappointed that they got rid of my favorite bacon egg salad sandwich. But hey, they still have some kicking spicy soup. They also gave Kit Kat a free dessert for her birthday.

Back at home, we waited for Momoko and Little Kat to return. We watched the latest episode of Defiance on Sci Fi TV. Unfortunately Kit Kat had to skip the show to complete her homework.

No comments: