Monday, April 15, 2013

New Home


My best friend bought a new home two months ago. He finally let me see it today. He is busy with rennovations, and wanted to show me the finished product. I bugged him enough so he gave me a preview while fixes are still being made. I was glad because his house is really nice.

The funny thing is that my buddy moved down the street from his previous house. He just upgraded from a town house to a single family house. When I drove down his street, I was a bit worried. The road was a really major road. However after I crossed a big intersection, his subdivision was more quiet.

There is a nice double car garage. My friend just put in new flooring in the kitchen and family rooms. He actually did not like either finished product, and plans to rip up the kitchen flooring soon. The back yard is fenced and is flat. That is a plus.

Flooring is not complete on the upper level yet. So I did not see that. And his basement is unfinished, so it was left unseen. After taking the short tour of his house, my friend took me out to some Chinese food at P.F. Changs. That was good times.

No comments: