Friday, April 12, 2013

Feast or Famine +1


Little Kat cooks around half of the meals we eat each week. He has been serving some disturbing portions of food recently. He will fill up a large square plate and give it to the family. Momoko has been chiding him, because he is stuffing us way beyond what we should eat.

Last night, Little Kat was tasked with serving up some breakfast style foods. He decided to make waffles. I laughed when I saw that he only made 2 waffles total: 1 for Kit Kat and 1 for Momoko. There was some bacon on the side. But dinner was a seriously sad meal. All they got was a measley waffle.

Luckily I go to school on Thursday nights. So I don't eat with the family. I was very hungry at dinner timer. Got myself a burger, fries, and Mister Pibb at Roy Rogers. Momoko begged me to not forget her when my class let out.

I was still a bit hungry after class. Class lasts until around 10:30pm. I dropped by McDonald's and checked out their new premium chick wraps. They were huge compared to the snack wraps. I also picked up Momoko an extra value meal. Strangely enough, Kit Kat was not hungry after my late night college class.

No comments: