Saturday, April 6, 2013

The Return Home +1


Today was our last day on vacation. It was a travel day. We got a dolly to load our luggage. I got the car from the garage, and we packed up. Kit Kat took the wheel. She was our designated driver. We got blocked in the hotel parking lot by some truck unloading conference supplies. Eventually we got on the road a little after 10am.

In the back seat of the car, Little Kat and I watched the movie Wreck-It Ralph. I had not seen it before. The movie was nice. By the time the movie was over, we had stopped for lunch at Sonic. Momoko and I ordered breakfast. Everyone got a slushie for the road. Kit Kat took her time finishing her lunch.

We got caught in construction traffic around 20 minutes away from home. We endured it and finally made it home. The trash cans were still on the curb. Our gerbils were healthy. I took an afternoon nap with Momoko. I wanted some Popeyes chicken for dinner. Momoko wanted to put it to a vote before the family. Of course nobody could agree on anything.

Me I am a big supported of making command decisions. Momoko tends to like polling the family. That just leads to democracy lockups. In the end, Momoko got consensus for us to eat from Subway and a Chinese restaraunt. Hey. If they want to go to two places to pick up dinner, I won't argue. Then we played some Mario together on the Wii.

Finally Little Kat got back to some PC games or videos. Momoko, Kit Kat, and I watched some Korean love story from Netflix. It had subtitles. Afterwards I went downstairs to start up working out again. Oh yeah +1.

No comments: