Saturday, April 20, 2013

Friends +1


Yesterday I planned to meet with a friend of mine. It was her birthday last week, and I have a gift to give. There was a meeting scheduled in the morning for my work. So I made sure I was set to take off. The meeting ran late. So I had to bug out to meet my friend on time. Traffic was not bad. Picked up my friend and we went to eat.

We had planned to eat at a steakhouse close to school. However we found the place was closed down. Luckily there was a burger joint in the same mall. Initially I was surprised that the burger place was empty. I guess we were just a bit early. By the time I finished lunch, I had trouble leaving my table. We were surrounded by people trying to order lunch. It felt like a bar jam packed with people on a Friday night.

On the way home there was severe traffic on the other side of the road. Glad I scheduled an early lunch. Becuase if it were any later, I would be in that traffic. Back at home, Kit Kat picked us up some pizza for dinner. Little Kat planned to see a movie with one of his friends from school. It worked out good. Little Kat's friend's mom did the driving to and from the movie.

While at the show, Little Kat and friend saw another female friend there from school who said hi to them. Friend progress.

No comments: