Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Boy Scouts Motto +1


I studied late into the night on Sunday. Had to finish up a tough homework for college class. Usually staying up late is no big deal. But I had a plumber coming early the next morning. Ouch. The plumber came on time. He took a look at our broke down garbage disposal. He loosened some screws, sprayed WD-40, and got the thing running again. Nice. I was worried I would have to buy a new one (and schedule another plumber appointment).

The day got better. I finally got in touch with my handyman. He has been busy lately, and missed two appointments to check out what I need done. I had him come over. Showed him all the little things that have been bugging us for the last few months. For example, a cabinet drawer is broke down in the kitchen. Falls out every time we pull it. The handyman made a lot of notes. Next he will give me some estimates. Let's hope they are reaonsable.

Momoko forget her iPad at work. Little Kat and I went to retrieve it. Little Kat noticed how small the school seemed since he graduated from it last year. Naw. It is Little Kat who has grown a lot. We also delivered some soft drinks into Momoko's classroom fridge. At night Little Kat and I exercised. I heard a strange noise coming from my side. Little Kat told me it was just a broke pedal on the stationary bike.

WTH? Little Kat said he broke the pedal yesterday. Ummm and this is the first time I was hearing about it? Come on Little Kat. You were a boy scout. Leave the place looking better than it was when you came. At the minimum leave it as good as when you came. I showed Little Kat how to use some rope to repair the broken pedal. Little Kat may be tall, but he is still just a boy after all.

No comments: