Friday, July 17, 2009

Absolute Gridlock

The big boss at work said my team needed to meet him. Of course his office is at headquarters, which is on the other side of town. Traffic is evil if you live near a big city.

I got up super early. Was on the road at 6:00am. There were still times I was stopped still on the highway due to traffic. But I made it to headquarters in good time.

Somehow I got trapped at headquarters. I could not leave until rush hour. That meant I got stuck in traffic, or the highway parking lot as I put it. I could not make it back home in time to see my mechanic, who was changing the oil in my truck. Tough day I tell ya.

2 comments:

Momoko said...

At least you have an automatic...it would have been worse if you were driving the truck!

Grand Kat said...

Sorry you have traffic both ways, it is always a pain in the bu**.