Friday, July 10, 2009

How Low Can You Go?


Seems that I got a $24 check from the lottery and I had to deposit it in the bank. So my adventure started with me heading for the bank. I backed out of the driveway and I noticed a warning light on my dash. I always get a little nervous when I see lights on my dashboard. I had to pull over and take out the auto manual to figure out what the warning light was for. It was my tire sensor. I guess one of my tires was a little low. I got out and checked all four tires and noticed that my passenger front tire looked a little lower but nothing to be worried about. I headed to the nearest gas station nevertheless. I do not do a lot of mechanical things with my car so even putting air into a tire is pretty intense. I was able to check the tires and the front passenger tire was a little low but not as low as the back passengers tire. I guess it was the one that was low all along. Sad I couldn't tell and my car could. I do not know if I like my car knowing more than me. Well, the tires are properly inflated now and let's hope it's not a slow leak. I made it to the bank, grocery store, and back home again.

2 comments:

Black Cat said...

Don't sweat it Momoko. My truck has flat tires all the time. It has progressed from a slow leak to a quick leak. Time for me to get new tires all around. Ka-ching.

Grand Kat said...

Time to learn how to change a tire in case Black is not around. Time for a new tire or some patch work I think.