Saturday, July 25, 2009

Going Green

Yesterday Momoko locked herself in Little Kat's room for most of the day. She was painting the walls green. Unfortunately, Momoko herself got a little green. She kept trying to clean the paint off herself. But the paint kept splashing back on her.

When it was time for dinner, Momoko was still painting. I went out to pick something up for us. Traffic was killer as it was still rush hour. However I managed to snag us some good Chinese food.

Later on Momoko and I watched the movie Step Brothers. Personally I thought it was hilarious. Momoko did not think so. How can you not love a movie where the main character says he is "snapping necks and cashing checks"?

3 comments:

Momoko said...

I think I loved watching Black watch this movie,his laughing made me laugh. I just think it was more of a "guys" movie. It was better than I thought it would be.

Grand Kat said...

No comment.

Grand Kat said...

No comment on the movice. Now the painting is different. Hope Little will like it, I know green is his favorite color. Sounds like Momoko will need a massage when it is over and a good scrub down.