Sunday, July 5, 2009

The End of Vacation


Well, we are heading home soon and our vacation will be at an end.  It has been a fun time even if there were a few bumps along the way.  We decided to do something a little different and the adventure was worth the snags.  I think we got a lot of rest and relaxation on this trip.  Of course, I am writing this before the long trek home.  Black has work and I have school on Monday so the crazy life begins again.  I hope the kittens are having fun on their vacation.  I miss them a lot.  I will have to keep myself busy so that the summer will whiz by...

2 comments:

Grand Kat said...

Mondays are always bad! Hope you have heard from the kittens by now.
Miss the blogs from kit kat.

Black Cat said...

We made it home. The drive was a little long. And yes, Kit Kat plus Little Kat called Momoko last night. Good stuff.