Monday, July 13, 2009

Working Hard


Today I had to get up before noon (shocking I know).

I had to get ready for my class before that time because I had to participate in an online class discussion at 1 PM that would last until 2:30 PM.

Then I had to drive to my next class (about 30 minutes away ) and it started at 3 PM.

I made it safe and sound only to find out that we were not staying the whole 3 hours. So about 30 minutes later I started heading home. When I got home Black was at home, I decided to order pizza for dinner and chill.


2 comments:

Black Cat said...

It was shocking to see Momoko home so early. She is supposed to have class until about 6:00PM. How can you get home by 4:00PM? Suspicious...

Grand Kat said...

Guess she was sneeky, trying to catch you napping Black. Did it work??