Tuesday, July 14, 2009

The Wrong Side of UP


Today I noticed that we lost two fish in the tank. When you buy fish, you get a 15 day warranty and of course that just ran out. Do you think the fish were keeping track of the days? (Yes! It's been more than 15 days I can go at anytime now) When we replace fish, we give the replacements the same name as the one that didn't make it. So, I will be getting a new "Goldie" and "Paco" soon. One of the frogs didn't look so good but it is hard to tell if they are "floating" or just floating. I will keep you posted.

3 comments:

Grand Kat said...

Poor goldie and paco! Hope the Froggie was floating Not Floating.

Momoko said...

So far the frog is just floating around. He is also sinking so I think everything is ok.

Grand Kat said...

Glad to hear the frog is ok.