Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Ready For an Ending


I never thought I would get sick of field trips but I am getting there. I have another field trip on Saturday. This one is over an hour away and I get to do some hiking. I am just ready for my summer classes to end. I think after the field trip I only have 3 classes left of this class and 5 more with my other one.

Today I am trying to get things ready to paint Little's room. Black helped me move some heavy stuff and disconnect the cable from the TV. I hope the kittens are doing well because I haven't heard from them in awhile. I guess they are having too much fun to remember to check in with me.

2 comments:

Black Cat said...

Let finish up that college degree so we can back to living our life, and making some money.

Grand Kat said...

Now if it was the fall and school was in you would be dying for a field trip, now think about it and be thankful for small favors. Now let's get hiking one two buckle my shoe three four..............