Sunday, July 12, 2009

Weekend Activities


This weekend was nice. I was able to do some shopping on Saturday. Nothing too elaborate just some basics. I went to Wally World during my spree and I was surprised to find a fence blocking my favorite parking area. I am not sure why it was there but they fenced off most of the left side, maybe they will be expanding.

On Sunday, I had started my wardrobe spring cleaning. I cleaned out my dresser. I saved a couple of things for Kit and I put the others in bags. I am hoping my sister might be able to use some of the things I am getting rid of. If not, I will donate the clothes.

Later, Black took me to a movie and a late lunch. When I got home, I was sleepy so I took a nap. Black was finishing up his work and when he completed it we split the leftovers from lunch for dinner and watched an independent movie, Blindness.

2 comments:

Black Cat said...

Blindess was a freaky movie.

Grand Kat said...

Sounds like you had a good weekend.