Friday, July 10, 2009

Stealth Mode

Sometimes I think that I hate my job. It mainly revolves around the times when I am forced into working late or working the weekends. In an ideal world I would just quit. But that won't serve any good purpose. I need to pay those bills. What is a cat to do?

Well I have determined some courses of action. If I have to work late and work weekends sometimes, I should also be able to slack off at other times. Even though I share an office with another guy, he is always on the road. So I essentially have my own office. That has proved beneficial.

Unless I have a meeting I need to go to, I normally don't come in on time any more. I still get my work done because I am very proficient. I also try to get the heck out of work at the end of the day too. I just tell my peers that I am sick of working late every day. Then I just bolt at 3:00 or 3:30 PM regardless of when I get in. This makes me happy. Don't get mad. Just get even.

2 comments:

Momoko said...

Sneaky, Sneaky...that is working smarter not harder.

Grand Kat said...

Sneaky is right but if the job gets done and no one complains why not.