Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Lazy Day!

I had a really easy day today. Black had to get up early and rush off to work. I guess he got off on time. I wouldn't know because I was snoozing and just woke up enough to say goodbye and drive safely. I woke up for real sometime around 11:00 AM. I had two major tasks to complete. The first was to complete some reading for my online class and the second task was to re-stock the toilet paper in the bathrooms. I didn't want to put too much on my plate. After re-stocking, I rested a little bit before Black got home. He was a little late because he was stuck in traffic. I am always glad when he gets home. I decided to make a spaghetti and meatball dinner. Yes, I am such an over-achiever. I have big plans for tomorrow. I am going to venture to the bank and maybe even the grocery store but I want to pace myself.

4 comments:

Grand Kat said...

I wouldn't want you to work to hard either you might break from over working. You even cooked!!
Whats up with that??? Are you trying to earn brownie points??

Black Cat said...

I tell ya. The meatballs were piled high tonight. I loved it. In fact, you could call it meatballs with a small side of pasta.

Kit Kat said...

Sooo mom how was it making dinner. I bet you miss me and Little doing it. Have fun and talk to you soon.

Momoko said...

It was an adventure. I love when my kittens cook for me and I miss them very much. Good thing Grand Kat taught me to cook.