Sunday, July 12, 2009

Up and Away

Sundays are the days I normally do my chores at home. This weekend I got a head start on the laundry and bills on Saturday. That's because Momoko kept asking for us to go to the movies.

Today I had a lot of extra work to do. However I worked quick. Then Momoko and I dashed to the movie theater to see Up. I was glad we did.

After the movie, Momoko was hungry. I thought we could get some Chinese take out. However Momoko did not know what she wanted. We ended up dining in at this great restaurant close to our house. Now it is time for me to get back to work on my chores.

2 comments:

Grand Kat said...

Hope you liked the movie. Good job on getting your work done early today. You need a good rest now.

Momoko said...

The movie was really good. Black is such a sweetheart to take me to dinner and movie when he is so busy. That is why I love him!