Saturday, July 4, 2009

Food is Still King

I had to wake Momoko up early today. There was a session at the conference that I had to see. And Momoko wanted to eat at a sit down restaurant before heading over to the conference.

So I let Momoko choose the lunch spot. It was this little diner that sponsored the conference. When we got there, we stood in line. The sign said, "Seat yourself." All the tables were full. I tried to encourage the group in front of us to hurry up and sit down in an empty spot. Finally I asked them if we could just go to one of the tables ourselves, seeing as there were plenty of tables they could have already sat at.

Lunch was good. The place was called the Steel City Diner. If you are in Pittsburgh Pennsylvania, I highly recommend them. Their prices are reasonable. And the food it good. The ham steak and chicken breast meals are delicious. I advise you to try their potato salad. After that we headed to the conference, where I asked a panel of gamers a bunch of questions.

1 comment:

Grand Kat said...

Did you learn and see everything you to? Hope you did.